Prizes for Winners
The remarkable achievements of the Awards winners (Gold / Silver / Bronze) will be recognised by customers, organisations, the ICT industry practitioners and across the community. Winners will be entitled —
- to receive trophies (Gold / Silver / Bronze) of the Hong Kong ICT Awards;
- to display the official logo of the Hong Kong ICT Awards in their promotional materials;
- to participate in various promotional campaigns to publicise their achievements;
- to be supported for entering into other international awards and competitions;
- to a one-year free subscription to Cyberport Collaboration Service including the soft-landing, business support services, etc;
- to a 3‐month free access to LionRock72 (co‐working space in InnoCentre);
- to a free subscription to HKSTP Pre‐Incubation Programme Services in 2018;
- to participate in investment matching activities of the Hong Kong Business Angel Network (HKBAN); and
- to free participation in some large-scale local ICT events (e.g. International ICT Expo) for marketing exposure.
Further details and conditions are available at the web site: www.hkictawards.hk
 Cyberport offers a free subscription for Cyberport Collaboration Service to SMEs who are HKICTA 2018 Gold, Silver or Bronze award winners. The service is to provide connections to the Cyberport network across continents with focus in Mainland China. Exchange of technology and talent between Hong Kong and worldwide digital technology enterprises is also promoted to fuel the growth of the digital technology industry in Hong Kong.
 HKSTP offers 1 free seat access to LionRock72 in InnoCentre for 3 months to SMEs who are HKICTA 2018 Gold, Silver or Bronze award winners
 Hong Kong ICT Awards-a Strategic Partner in HKBAN